Thoughts #1
Thursday, May 24, 2012

1) I'll go shopping and pay using trees. 'Cos money is made out of paper. And paper is made out of trees. So cashier you better accept my tree or die of air pollution. K excuse my randomness ._.

2) I'M DYING TO MAKE A GIF IMAGE OF B1A4'S NEW MV BUT MY PHOTOSHOP WON'T WORK.  LIFE PARTIALLY RUINED.

3) Poncho-wearing Gongchan is hella cute. Seeing him wear a poncho makes me want to wear my mum's poncho and dance to Baby Good Night. Lol. Btw watching their MV in 1080p rocks.

4) I'm freaking embarrassed. This is out of the blue, but I just realized we both come from different...backgrounds. And that's why. Still wondering whether they will accept me or not. (And when I say different backgrounds... I really mean DIFFERENT backgrounds. Waaaaaaay different). My family is never picky with the person I choose to make friends with, but when things go out of hand, believe me....they will intervene. And that's when World War 3 happens. Followed by Ombak Rindu kedua...ketiga.... drama gila haih.

5) ANYBODY HEARD THE QUACK WHEN SANDEUL BUMPED JINYOUNG WITH HIS BUTT HAHAHAHAHA LOL. Cute. I'm still ranting about their new MV.....sorry.

6) I'm still an embarrassment to everybody.

Labels: , ,